The curriculum is foundational and includes a balance between theory and applications and is built around a core of required courses in the basic areas of computer science. The undergraduate programs offer quality instruction that prepares students for a successful career in computer science or for entry into a graduate program. The graduate program is for students who would like to advance beyond the undergraduate level of professional competence or to prepare for future doctoral study.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Data Science Certificate (starting Fall 2019)
- Undergraduate Bulletin
- Why should you consider an M.S. degree? Here is an independent voice with several great reasons!
- Master of Science (M.S.) Program description
- Programs of Study: Five Concentrations (must choose 1)
- Graduate Bulletin
- Accelerated Admission (formerly called 4+1, this is for qualifying AppState CS undergrads)
- Your bachelor's degree is NOT in computer science? We can work with that!
- International student? You should read this page with additional information and requirements.