The curriculum is foundational and includes a balance between theory and applications and is built around a core of required courses in the basic areas of computer science. The undergraduate programs offer quality instruction that prepares students for a successful career in computer science or for entry into a graduate program. The graduate program is for students who would like to advance beyond the undergraduate level of professional competence or to prepare for future doctoral study.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET
- Program Description
- Honors Program
- 2022-2023 Undergraduate Bulletin
- Four-Year Guide: [2021-2022 PDF] [prior years - be sure to notice the year headings]
- Two-Page Printable PDF for 2020-2021 program of study
- Archived Programs of Study
- Computer Science Minor
- Data Science Certificate
- Why should you consider an M.S. degree? Here is an independent voice with several great reasons!
- Master of Science (M.S.) Program Description
- Programs of Study: Five Concentrations (You must choose 1.)
- Graduate Bulletin
- Accelerated Master's Program (formerly called "Accelerated Admission 4+1", this is for qualifying AppState CS undergrads)
- Your bachelor's degree is NOT in computer science?
- International Student? You should read this page with additional information and requirements.