Bachelor of Science
- Computer Science
- Computer Science - Data Science & Visual Computing Concentration
- Computer Science - Foundations Concentration
- Computer Science - Systems Concentration
- Computer Science - Theoretics Concentration
- Computer Science - Web & Mobile Concentration
The curriculum includes a balance between theory and applications and is built around a core of required courses in the basic areas of computer science.
The overall objective of the B.S. degree in Computer Science is to offer a quality program of instruction that will prepare students for a successful career in computer science or for entry into a graduate program. The Master's (M.S.) program is for students who would like to advance beyond the undergraduate level of professional competence or to prepare for future doctoral study.
The Department of Computer Science also maintains an honors track to provide highly-motivated and academically outstanding students the opportunity to study with like-minded peers and to conduct independent research that results in a senior honors thesis/project.
Please click on the links to the left for details about each of these programs.